Inish Pines is a place of seclusion. The post & beam vacation home is tucked in among towering White Pines. Looking west from the deck you have a spectacular view of both High & Gull Islands. If you get up early you may see deer playing in the surf or a bald eagle circling the bay looking for breakfast.
A Kayakers dream, the bay is crystal clear, speckled with large boulders and sheltered from heavy surf by Lefts Point. Snorkeling is superb. Read or nap in the hammocks under the White Birch trees. Beach comb the shoreline.
Days end, a Lake Michigan sunset, steaks on the grill, a glass of wine. Fall asleep to the sound of waves breaking on the rock as the night sea breeze blows through your bedroom window.
- *Four bedroom, 2 ½ bath, 2400 sq. ft.
- *Sleeps 10
- *The screen porch seats 10 for dinner
- *There is a fire pit on the deck w/ deck seating for ten
- *Pets welcome (sorry, no smoking)
- *Bring your own sheets and pillow cases. Towels, pillows and blankets provided.
- *Fully equipped kitchen, TV, satellite dish, washer & dryer, two refrigerators. VCR & tape library, charcoal grills.
Rent Saturday to Saturday; check in 2:00 PM, check out 10:00 AM. Rate $1980 / week June to September plus 6% sales tax. Rent two weeks a 10% discount. Return renter a 10% discount. Refundable security deposit $300. Off season, call me for rates.
Contact: Kent Dickinson email@example.com (616) 896-9617