2550 sq ft 4 bedroom, three bath on 100 ft of Lake Michigan waterfront/Incredible Private Beach
New listing!! Want to get away from it all? Come unplug on Beaver Island with beautiful four bedroom, three bath home right on Lake Michigan….beach literally in back yard!! Sweeping views with amazing window seats flanking entire upstairs living room. Beautiful natural landscaping, stunning sunrises! Incredible screened porch and decks. See why Beaver Island is called the Emerald Isle and a “hidden gem.” Stunning 100 ft of beach, sandy bottom on 1.5 wooded lot. Stunning views from living room and decks. Great view from downstairs living room also! Private setting. Perfect 70 to 80 degree weather with amazing clear blue water. Water clarity is magnificent compared to landlocked homes. You can’t beat the night sky. Very low light pollution makes this an unforgettable vacation where you can actually see the Northern Lights when conditions are right! Enjoy hiking, fishing, scuba diving, boat rentals, restaurants. There are even two sunken treasures off the island to explore. Unique Irish private island flavor with very friendly community. Taxis, car rentals, hospital, grocery all on island. No reason to leave, but also quick flight to Mackinac Island. Mackinac is about an hour drive from Charlevoix. The ferry is 2.5 hour ride. We recommend the plane, which leaves from Charlevoix and is only around $60 per person for fifteen minute flights. Stunning views from plane!! Planes come and go from island multiple times per day. Easily accessible by ferry or quick plane ride for very low rates.
We have kayaks in garage for use, as well as several bikes. Firepit and charcoal grill also on site, along with pack-n-play for little ones. Accommodates 8-10 adults with current bedding and one small child in pack and play. Have extra mattress for floor in addition to four beds.
NO smokers, no firearms, no pets, no fireworks, no guests not included in rental agreement. WIFI has worked great with no reception issues. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Open year round
- Minimum of 6 night stay during the peak season (Memorial Day to October 15th)
- Minimum of 3 night stay during slow season (October 16th to Memorial Day)
- Early Peak Season (Memorial Day – June 15): $590.00 per night (excludes the 4th of July week)
- Peak Season (June 16-August 31): $650.00 per night (excludes the 4th of July week)
- 4th of July week is $680.00 per night
- Late Peak Season (September 1-October 15): $550.00 per night (excludes the 4th of July week)
- Off Peak (October 16 to Memorial Day): $390.00 per night (3-night minimum) discounts for full weeks.
- $330.00 cleaning fee
- Rates include towels and linens
- Rates do not include the 6% Michigan lodging tax
- Check in 4:00pm, Check out 10:00am
For more information
Call Kelley Turner at (937) 829-2477